In November, Kadans Science Partner was awarded the Innovation Award during the 10th Annual Netherlands Department for International Trade (DIT) Investment Awards.
The DIT Investment Awards look to recognise Dutch businesses that have successfully invested in the UK over the last 12 months. The DIT Investment Awards feature five categories: sustainable investment, innovation, new entrant, fastest growing investment, and outstanding contribution.
Michiel Veldhuizen, Country Director for DIT The Netherlands, said: „Kadans is building their business in a supportive and highly networked community, helping to create new medicines, jobs and growth, and maximising the impact of science worldwide.“
Kadans was awarded the Innovation Award based on various criteria, including:
- Seeking to support the regional development of the greater Stevenage region
- Encouraging to attract new technology to the UK
- Promotion of life sciences research and development activities in an upcoming region- Stevenage
- Kadans is demonstrating eagerness to expand across the UK beyond Cambridge, Stevenage, and Glasgow
- Kadans is seeking to incorporate sustainable technologies into its buildings
We are very proud to receive this award. Hard work from our colleagues in both The Netherlands and the UK have lead to this recognition. Backed by AXA IM -Real Assets we look forward to continuing the creation of innovation ecosystems in the UK in 2021.