Kadans wants to keep working in their buildings safe for both tenants and visitors. In order to do so, measures have been taken in the buildings and a set of instructions apply, based on the instruction lined up by the RIVM. The basic instructions are:
- Feel welcome in our building and act responsibly
- If you have a sore throat, cough, fever and/or other flu-like symptoms: stay home!
- Keep at least 1.5 meter distance from others and avoid group formation
- We request you to wear a mask in the communal areas of the building
- Follow the instructions and follow the signage
- Follow the indicated walking routes
- Use the lift as indicated, take the stairs if possible
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep enough distance and be understanding
Each building also has its own implemented set of measures, based on the structure of the building. These measures have been separately communicated with all tenants and can be found on the signage in the building for visitors.
Find our frequently asked questions and answers on our FAQ page through the button below.